|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) – In continuation of the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process, the under-listed candidates are again invited to attend the final recruitment screening exercise. All candidates are required to report to Nigeria Customs Service Training & Doctrine Command (NSC TRADOC), FCT according to the schedule for their States as follows:
Schedule of Activities for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment Screening Exercise 2021
Monday 2nd August 2021
All candidates from the following states: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross-River, Delta, Ebonyi, Delta and Edo.
|SEE ALSO: Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Shortlisted Candidates for 2021 – 2023 Biennuium Recruitment|
Wednesday 4th August 2021
All candidates from the following States: Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos and FCT
Friday 6th August 2021
All candidates from the following States Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021/ How to Apply|
- Candidates are expected to report to the screening venue with the following:
- Original and photocopies of Credentials for verification
- One white short knicker and vest (Male)
- One brown trouser and white vest (Female)
- One pair of white canvas shoe
- 2 Passport photographs
- Face mask
- Hand sanitiser
- Nationally accepted means of identification (i.e National ID, Voters Card, Drivers’ License, International Passport)
- Candidates are requested to adhere to the arrangement and be of good conduct throughout the exercise as any unruly behaviour will lead to instant disqualification and eviction from the screening venue.
- Furthermore, candidates will only be attended to at the venue and time assigned to their respective State of origin
|ATTENTION: Digital marketing is the new oil. By just using the internet you can earn extra income to settle your urgent problems. Watch video below and CLICK HERE to start FREE training.|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.