The NAF Enlisting candidates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets in the various professions.
To apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021, you must meet the following eligibility conditions outlined below:
- All applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin Applicants, must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years of age (Candidates barn before 29 September 1992 art not eligible with the following exception:
- Medical consultants Should be between the ages of 25 – 40.
- Candidates born before 29 September 1902 are not eligible
- Chaplain/Imams candidates must be between the age of 20 -32 years, (candidates born before 29 September 1990 are not eligible)
- The exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born between 29 September 1992) need not apply.
- Minimum height 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian Army shortlist 2021 81RRI Out (Download PDF)|
We want to send you personalized opportunities every Monday.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class upper-division for holders of the first degree and Upper credit for holders of the Higher National Diploma (HND).
- In addition, applicants must possess a credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to the degree course of study.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC Discharge Certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC at the time of applying.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian Air Force: NAF College of Nursing Issues Warning to Applicants|
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified applicants should Click Here to apply online
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the specific disciplines required before filling the form.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of the application online.
- Attestation Form
- Parents/Guardian Consent form
- Acknowledgement Form
- NAF DSSC 2021 Online registration starts on 26 July 2021
- Applicants are to please Note that NAF DSSC recruitment 2021 and all other enlistment are Free Of Charge. No payment should be made at any point throughout the exercise.
- The local government certificate and attestation form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s driver’s licence or international passport. The passport photograph of the applicant behind.
Deadline: 30 August 2021.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.