|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc. (nahco aviance) is a Nigerian diversified enterprise with interests in aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation and aviation training.
The company currently serves more than 35 airlines at seven airports across Nigeria, with plans to expand operations to other African countries. It handles about 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating in Nigeria.
Applications are currently accepted from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of procurement officer at Nahco Aviance.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited|
- Overseeing and supervising employees and all activities of the purchasing department.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Oando Plc|
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV with Appropriate Phone No. and Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: September 30, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.