> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Administrative Assistant at IBEDC – Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Plc.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Osun | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Accounts Assistants at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc|
This is job role serves as the primary point of contact of the function and performs a variety of administrative responsibilities in line with Business objectives.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Prepares and sends communication such as memos, emails, reports and other correspondences.
- Mailroom Administration, create and maintain a filing system both electronic and physical.
- Manages office imprest to ensure restocking of office utilities.
- Schedule and coordinate functions’ meetings.
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders on function issues.
- Maintains schedules and event calendars.
- Attends to visitors and direct as appropriate.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform other sundry assignments as directed by the Supervisor.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Job at PepsiCO
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.