Our delivery skills reflect our highly competitive recruitment of bright, vibrant and experienced consultants whose competence we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of administrative officer at Phillips Outsourcing Services.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Serve as the face of the company and first point of reference for all administrative enquiries from guests and employees.
- Ensure vendors are registered in accordance to the Company’s KYC requirements.
- Co-ordinate all compliance certificate applications i.e. Pencom, NSITF Co-ordinate distribution and filling of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Prepare documentation required for the renewal for expatriate residence permits and expatriate quotas
- Prepare documentation required for processing of tourist/business visa of companies guest Liaise with government agencies as the need may arise
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment and liaise with the relevant department to request for new supplies and equipment.
- Help ensure the Organization adheres to the requirements of ISO standards (9001, 14001 & 45001) in terms of updating documents as required by the standards.
- Aid in the maintenance of a filling system of all administrative documents
- Maintain relationships with higher institutions and co-ordinate the posting of NYSC and Industrial attachment students to various departments and ensure the proper administrative procedures are followed.
- Create purchase orders on ERP Candidate must be able to identify process gaps and recommend solutions and alternatives.
- Perform other functions as requested by the Head of HR & Admin.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Proven Work Experience as an Admin Officer is a MUST
- Relevant professional certifications are an added advantage but not mandatory. Candidate must be organized, polite, patient, time-conscious, and conversant with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous experience working with a diverse group of people and members of management is mandatory.
SEE ALSO: Latest Job at inDrive Nigeria
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: January 15, 2024
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.