Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. Our irrepressible spirit and audacity to succeed where others have flinched or failed is at the core of our genetic make-up.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at Sahara Group.
Brands & Communication Supervisor
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Manage conceptualisation and implementation of audio/visual (creatives, photography, videography) application of the brand’s persona across all touch points and locations.
- Define, Develop, and Manage all internal and external communication channels in line with overarching communication strategy and direction.
- Coordinate the development of a vibrant digital/social media engagement strategy to drive internal/external policy, online traffic, engagements, and interactions with the Brand on all social media platforms
- Manage social media profiles ensuring the brand, all products, events, and initiatives, and leverage digital platforms to increase online brand engagement.
- Lead periodic brand audits and monitor standardisaiton across all touchpoints.
- Lead the production of materials to be used across the board to engage both internal and external stakeholders –Logos, Documentaries, Videos, Photo stories, Interview clips, animations, graphs, maps, charts, posters, presentation templates, corporate souvenirs, banners, signs, signages, and report covers; etc
- Organize copy flow and maintain database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in the creation and storage of all audio-visual brand assets and published materials.
- Lead audio-visual transition into the metaverse with a wide range of media optimisation and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Quarterly brand performance from aggregated monthly performance/impact of all brand activations.
SEE ALSO: Fresh Vacancy at Airtel Nigeria
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good grasp of traditional, digital, and social media trends in driving internal communication
- Good understanding of various metrics for measuring performance indices for various internal and external communications engagements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional creative flair for extracting storylines and narratives from abstract, lifestyle, and industry-based subject matters.
- Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects.
- Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills; Accuracy and attention to details.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Proven competence in design and image manipulation software
- Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles.
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- InDesign & Illustrator
- Photoshop & 3ds Max/Cinema 4D
- Adobe, Animation, Photography & Fine art
- Sundry software packages for designs/photography
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.