|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The National Institute of Construction Technology and Management, Uromi, Edo State was established by the Federal Government in 2014. The Institute provides technological services, training and development of techniques for students in the areas of Applied Sciences Engineering Technology Environmental Technology, Business Studies, as well as other spheres of learning.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Lecturer
Location: Uromi, Edo
We are recruiting chief lecturers to lecture in the following departments below:
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Building Technology
|SEE ALSO: Meta Research PhD Fellowship Program 2022|
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Doctorate Degree (Ph.D) in relevant field of specialization.
- A minimum of 12 years teaching experence at least 7 years of which must be in a Polytechnic or an institution of comparable or higher standing.
- A minimum of 5 papers read at national international conferences/seminar and the following since last promotion:
- 4 additional papers/articles published in reputable journals.
- 5 meaningful chapter contributions in standard textbooks or 2 standard textbooks
- Registration with relevant professional body.
- Evidence of community service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) typed written copies of their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) and attach photocopies of all relevant documents to the application, giving their details in the following order:
- Full names (surname first and underlined)
- Date and place of birth
- State of origin and local government area
- Nationality and how acquired
- Marital status
- Number and age of children
- Current postal address including telephone number and email address
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Membership of professional bodies/associations
- Honours and distinctions (if any)
- Academic / scholarly publications
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates
- Previous employer(s) and post(s) held with dates
- Present employment to include status salary, duties and any other relevant experience
- Statement of own vision for the Polytechnic (20 copies)
- Other activities outside current employment.
- Names and addresses of three referees (Employer. Educational and Personal) who are to forward confidential reports directly to “the Registrar, National Institute of Construction Technology and Management, Uromi”. Such referees should be able to attest to the candidates claim to high academic and managerial capabilities as well as to the candidate’s notable uprightness.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CHIEF LECTURER” at the top left-hand corner and addressed to:
National Institute of Construction Technology and Management,
Uromi, Edo State,
|SEE ALSO: Graduate Job at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) Insurance Limited|
- Applicants will be required to produce originals of their certificates and other relevant credentials if invited for interview, photocopies will not be accepted.
- Late applications will NOT be entertained and only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
Deadline: 19th September, 2022.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.