The Edo State Government invites applications from suitable candidates for appointment into the position below in the Edo State College of Nursing Sciences located at Km7 Sapele Road by Limit Road, Benin City:
Job Title: Clinical Instructor
- Must be registered and licensed by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) to practice.
- Must have a First Degree in Nursing.
- A Master's Degree and specialities such as anaesthetics, paediatrics, mental health, public health, etc will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) Years clinical experience.
- Must be computer-literate.
- Applicants shall be professionals in the aforementioned fields and duly certified and/or registered by their regulatory bodies to practice in such specialities, and holders of current practising licence(s).
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC).
|SEE ALSO: Massive Recruitment for Teachers at the Federal Ministry of Education|
Deadline: 13th August 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- All file upload size must not exceed 150kb!.
Candidates are to upload the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- All relevant academic and professional Credentials, including current practising Licences. Academic credentials shall include Secondary and Tertiary level qualifications.
- Passport photograph.
Please share !!