|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) has released the Approved Timetable For Conclusion Of NSCDC And NIS Recruitment 2023 following the recently concluded CBT which took place May 14th, 2023.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.|
The new report stated that CDCFIB will commence Physical Screening and Document Verification of Applicants of the 2023 Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp (NSCDC) and Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment from 14th June 2023.
CDCFIB revealed that the Screening/Document Verification/Psychometric Test for the applicants of the NSCDC Recruitment 2023 and NIS Recruitment 2023 across Zonal Commands begins on 14th June 2023 and ends on 28th June 2023.
|SEE ALSO: NIS Recruitment 2023 Physical Screening/Certificate Verification Date|
The image below displays the schedule of the exercise, kindly check it out:
CDCFIB Approved Timeline For Final NSCDC And NIS Recruitment 2023:
1. 7th to 13th June 2023 – Sending of notifications Via SMS and email to successful candidates
2. 14th to 28th June 2023 – Physical Screening/ Document Verification’ Psychometric test across Zonal Commands for NSCDC and NIS
3. 6th June to 30th July 2023 – Submission of Report of Physical Screening/Document Verification Exercise
4. 10th July 2023 – Presentation of Successful Applicants to the Board for Approval
5. 11th July to 26th August 2023 – Invitation of successful applicants by the Board for, Documentation/Issuance of, Appointment Letters to Officers by the Board and to the Junior Officers by the Services.
If you participate in the just concluded computer-based test conducted by CDCFIB for the NSCDC, keep checking your email inbox and spam and Phones for e-mail and SMS Invitation for Physical Screening/Document Verification/Psychometric Test as scheduled for the date stated above.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.