|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Kuda Bank is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more.
Kuda Bank is recruiting for the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through the available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now to fill the role of Executive Assistant at Kuda Bank.
Executive Assistant to the COO
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Job at the British High Commission – Nigeria|
Kuda is a fintech on a mission to make financial services accessible, affordable and rewarding for every African on the planet.
We’re a tribe of passionate and diverse people who dreamed of building an inclusive money app that Africans would love so it’s only right that we ended up with the name ‘Kuda’ which means ‘love’ in Shona, a language spoken in the southern part of Africa.
We’re giving Africans around the world a better alternative to traditional finance by delivering free money transfers, smart budgeting and instant access to credit through digital devices.
We’ve raised over $90 million from some of the world’s most respected institutional investors, and we’re rolling out our game-changing services globally from our offices in Nigeria, South Africa, and the UK.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance
- Arranges travel and accommodations
- Schedules meetings on behalf of the management
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Organize company events.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Fluent in English, other languages is a plus
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent proficiency with Google Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new software with ease
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving and natural readiness to provide support to others and anticipate the needs of others
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be very effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
|APPLY ALSO: Secretary at Baccalaureate Consult|
Experience and Education:
- Strong work tenure with at least 2-4 years of experience supporting executives and leadership teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Commercial Education with subsequent continued education or something similar / related.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership development.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.