The U.S. Mission in Nigeria provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the position of Financial Management Analyst at the US Embassy of Nigeria.
Financial Management Analyst
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: Graduate Job at UNICEF
- This position reports to the Financial Specialist in the Financial Management Center and is responsible for the financial planning and budget formulation. Incumbent analyses and review funding authorizations for approximately 26 budgets for Mission Nigeria agencies. The Financial analyst does not have any supervisory responsibility but mentors two management analyst positions in the section.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of five (5) years progressive work experience in budget and/or financial matters is required.
- Expert knowledge of FAM/FAH, FTR/JFTR, DSSR, Appropriation Law, and other USG regulations governing accounting and budgeting is required.
- Knowledge of correct interpretation and application of regulations and procedures and decisions to be followed in the accounting and budgeting process is required.
- Expert knowledge in dealing with the Local Guard contract, the AIICO pension fund, and business operations of AERA and the American International School is required,
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administrative is required.
Note: NYSC Certificate or Exemption document is required.
Evaluations: This may be tested. Please specify your level proficiency in the language listed.
- Fluent speaking/reading/writing of English is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good interpersonal relationship and team spirit is required
- Ability to articulate and resolve complex issues, ability to work under pressure; as well as ability to recommend appropriate adjustment to financial plan is required.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office and excel.
- Ability to effectively utilize computers and financial software, and advanced administrative, problem solving, and analytical skills is required. Ability to communicate effectively – oral and written is required.
Other skills/abilities required for this position is proficiency in the use of computers, typing where accuracy is of critical importance and very high-level numerical skills.
Salary: USD $30,488 /Per Year
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.