> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
The PwC Professional focuses on five attributes: Whole leadership, Business acumen, Technical capabilities, Global acumen, and Relationships.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh job at PwC – PricewaterhouseCoopers Nigeria. See position below:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
CMD – Platform Driver
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Job Opening at Sahara Group
- Ideal candidate should be a commercially minded, client-centric and administratively sound professional in mid management.
- The successful candidate will be involved in shaping and executing the firm’s Platform strategy, working very closely with the Platform Leaders. To make an impact you will need to be self-starting and inquisitive in order to develop a thorough understanding of the strategic drivers for the firm’s strategy and the markets in which we operate.
- The successful candidate will be part of the Clients and Markets Development (CMD) team with dotted operational reporting lines to the four Platform leaders. They will be expected to contribute to and draw upon the wider platform teams for delivery support outside of their aligned team and to participate in wider marketing and Business Development activities as may be required.
- Act as a specialist business development adviser to the Platform Leaders providing strategic analysis, support, challenge and qualification across the Platform pipeline and key opportunities across the priority accounts.
- Support the Platform Leaders in developing and implementing the Platform strategy working closely with the Platform teams. This will include setting up of meetings, interphasing with key stakeholders on the various accounts both internally and externally and execution of platform campaigns
- Manage the pipeline cadence across the Platforms effectively, and provide insight and support to the Platform Leaders
- Drive the day-to-day activities of the platform
- Produce update reports on the status of each Platform for the leadership/market council review meetings.
- Support in the development of Bids and Proposals for platform accounts in liaison with the GRPs, the account drivers and Bid office.
|SEE ALSO: Graduate Job at Unilever Nigeria Plc
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University graduate (or equivalent) with at least 5 years demonstrated experience in a business development/ client service role within PwC, or in other service-focused organizations.
- Experience of Professional Services would be preferable (for external candidates).
- Strong experience of developing and managing relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Expert understanding of targeting and opportunity management with the ability to implement both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Strong business and commercial acumen allowing you to analyze and interpret data, whilst being able to create meaningful business messages.
- Strong understanding of the sales cycle and the required components to promote and drive a successful opportunity.
- Agility and flexibility to meet the changing needs of the Platform Leaders and wider Industry market dynamics.
- Proactive with a positive can-do approach
- Excellent influencing and powerful communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Client focused with strong relationship and commercial skills.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.