|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Wema Bank Plc is a commercial bank which offer offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services, and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients.
If you are among those that want to start a Career with Wema Bank Plc. The Bank is currently recruiting candidates to fill in the vacant position.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate job at Wema Bank Plc.
Tele – Collector
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Recruitment at MTN Nigeria Plc
- Contact customers who are past due on their loan payments via telephone or other electronic means.
- Persuade and negotiate repayment plans and settlement offers with customers to make the payments and resolve their delinquent accounts.
- Follow up on a daily basis with the promise to pay (PTP) through phone calls and emails.
- Document all collection efforts and customer interactions accurately in the collection report.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- 200 calls per day and at least a minimum of 80 interactions per day.
- 2.5 million dailies.
- 12.5 million weekly recoveries.
- 50 million recoveries on a monthly basis
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Knowledge of Regulations
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management
- Data Management
- Team Collaboration
- Ethical Conduct
|SEE ALSO: Latest Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Qualifications and Requirements:
Below are the qualifications and skills required to work as a Tele-collector.
- Customer-oriented: Must be driven by the Bank’s purpose of delivering valuable products.
- Show a strong ability to critically analyze market problems and define clear, detailed, and logical product and service solutions.
- Platform product leadership: Collaborate with product and engineering leadership across the Bank to develop the platform and skillset.
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to make informed feature designs and recommendations.
- Deeply curious to understand the ‘why.’
- Ability to collaborate and work with stakeholders and team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deeply curious and want to understand the why.
- Not satisfied with the status quo and want to raise the bar.
- 3+ years of experience in a related field
- A first degree in a related field
- Technical and analytical background
- Strong track record of execution
- 1st Degree in any social science or management science course.
Deadline: Not Specified
NOTICE: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
⚡️ Advertise your products or business to our 9,500+ unique subscribers. More info.
⚡️ Join other students to learn, upskill & get certified on Future Syllabus. Start learning.
⚡️ Get your books on Amazon, Okadabooks, Kobo, Selar, etc with ACEworld. Click here.
⚡️ Get your ISBN, Editing, Cover Design & other book services at ACEworld. Click here.
⚡️ ️Publish your promotional content on any of our blogs at a discount. More info.