|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development, and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organizations to develop world-class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results.
The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the graduate job at First Excelsia Professional Services.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
Industry: Business Process Outsourcing
Our client, a leading Business Process Outsourcing firm, is seeking to fill the role of a Human Resources Manager.
The role holder will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategies in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organisation, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational & performance management, training, and development as well as compensation.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Work with the company’s Executive Management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation, and benefits
- Craft talent acquisition strategies to build strong pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company’s mission and strategic vision
- Develop comprehensive strategic Recruiting and Retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help employees understand their job responsibilities
- Maintain a comprehensive database of employee information (contracts, leave dates, performance reviews, references, queries, etc.) and ensure that information on all employees is up-to-date
- Ensure that all company HR and welfare policies, systems, programs, and actions comply with local and labour legislation as well as comply with the company’s code of conduct
- Support employee engagement activities and drive HR process automation and policy updates
- Perform other related duties as assigned
SEE ALSO: Latest Job Vacancy at Dangote Group