Do you have a salary account with FirstBank? You can simply fill the Loan Application Form to start enjoying their Personal Loan Against Salary structure designed to help you cover pressing financial obligations before pay-day arrives.
With the Personal Loan Against Salary Service:
- You get up to 36 months repayment option, subject to retirement age of 60 years and the Repayment Structure is Flexible.
- A guarantor is not required
- The processing time is quick
- Equity contribution is not required.
- Minimum documentation is required
- Your Salary Account must be domiciled with FirstBank for the period the facility is in place Flexible repayment structure
1) Is credit insurance premium mandatory for this product?
- Yes, it is.
2) Is personal loan against salary to salary account holders in other banks?
- Applicants must have their salary account with FirstBank.
How to Apply
To apply for the Personal Loan Against Salary, you will need the following documents:
- Application letter
- Personal Loan Application form (click to download form)
- Statement of accounts
- Applicant’s letter of total emolument
- Confirmation of applicant’s employer on FBN approved list
- Letter of irrevocable domiciliation of salary for the duration of the facility.
- Complete the form and submit at the nearest FirstBank branch.
Alternatively, you can apply for the Polaris Bank Salary Advance by dialing a simple USSD code.