A career with us means joining a family of more than 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community, and make a real impact.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at CitiBank Nigeria Limited.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Npower News For Tuesday 2 January 2024
The Compliance Anti Money Laundering Risk Management Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for recommending/establishing internal procedures to prevent money laundering and assist in all matters concerning financial crimes in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. The overall objective is to utilize established disciplinary knowledge to identify inconsistencies in data, and formulate strategic recommendations on policies, procedures, and practices.
- Identify, vet and address potential risks or escalated issues with the assistance of functional partners and key stakeholders
- Utilize information from regulatory changes, new regulations, and internal policy changes to further identify new key risk areas
- Analyze comparative data, prepare and present reports related to AML risk assessments, and monitor AML related issues and escalation
- Create and develop AML Compliance Risk Management (ACRM) standards and policies
- Advise on a plan of action for risk issues, based on analysis of information
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
|SEE ALSO: Kwara State Government Latest Vacancies 2024 / How to Apply
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Experience and knowledge of AML regulations/laws (such as the Bank Secrecy Act, the US Patriot act, US Treasury AML guidelines, and OFAC requirements)
- Experience writing and preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- MBA or Master’s degree or professional qualification is an added advantage
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should click this link
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.