|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Plc is the largest Nigerian power distribution company. It is based in Ikeja, capital of the state of Lagos. The company emerged on November 1, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Jobs at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company, provides vast opportunities for career development, great work environment, professional development and competitive remuneration.
Applications are currently welcomed from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC).
Substation Operation & Maintenance Technician
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc|
- Manage and assist IE’s substation operations and maintenance activities.
- Assist in preparing preventive as well as planned maintenance schedule/ plans for substations and all major equipment of the substations
- Implement operation & maintenance procedures in the sub-station in accordance with established company policies.
- Handle faults of equipment’s at substation and take corrective action to resolve them, ensure when possible, that they are not repeated in sub stations
- Perform other duties as requested by the Head of department.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND in Electrical/Electronics qualification only
- 0 – 2 years’ experience.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at Eko Maintenance Limited|
- Knowledge of technical handbooks, standards specifications, best practices
- Knowledge of rules and regulations
- Power Industry knowledge
- The ability to motivate others.
- Coordination skills
- Networking skills
- The ability to communicate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.