> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job opening at Coca-Cola HBC Nigeria.
Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Senior Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
We are seeking a Revenue Growth Management (RGM) Senior Manager, to join our dynamic team in Africa Operating Unit. This role will focus on Nigeria and report into the RGM Director for the franchise. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills, a solid foundation in the beverages or FMCG sector, and prior experience (8+ years) in various RGM and/or commercial disciplines including product portfolio strategy (design, implementation, and management), pricing, and translating strategy into execution. This individual should also demonstrate the ability to lead large-scale strategic projects, effectively navigating across strategy design and tactical execution with robust project management approaches. Future career advancement opportunities include progressing through RGM market leadership roles, transitioning to franchise leadership, or moving into other functional areas of the business such as commercial, strategy, finance, category leadership and more.
What You will Do:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Develop RGM strategies for assigned set of markets, working closely with franchise leaders to assess and co-create relevant solutions to drive portfolio growth
- Analyse relevant market trends and develop insights to inform RGM strategies (e.g., consumer, competitor, industry, and macroeconomic trends)
- Take overall leadership of RGM strategic projects in the franchise, driving the strategic agenda while building buy-in across company and bottler teams
- Lead RGM governance routines to ensure delivery of key RGM initiatives across the franchise, and be a network connector to activate relevant expertise within the Operating Unit while ensuring initiatives are ‘in-sync’ with the broader Operating Unit strategy and key initiatives
- Be a local champion for deepening RGM capability within the franchise system, taking responsibility for deployment of capability programs and tools rollout across the franchise
|SEE ALSO: Latest Job at UAC Foods Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate critical insights in a clear and compelling manner
- Solid understanding of the system business fundamentals and drivers of value across various markets
- Demonstrated experience in project leadership, able to drive collaboration in complex cross-functional projects
- 8+ years of leadership experience managing cross-functional teams in FMCG or related sectors, including RGM, Commercial planning, and commercial execution
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Additional analytical, financial, or commercial qualifications are beneficial
- Demonstrable team player qualities, with the ability to inspire and engage team members at multiple levels of the system
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with experience in cross-team coordination
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- Resilience and adaptability in the face of challenges.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.