> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Citibank Nigeria Limited – Is the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
A career with us means joining a family of more than 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community, and make a real impact.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job recruitment at CitiBank Nigeria Ltd.
Trade Operations Senior Analyst
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
The Trade Operations Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to various securities related functions, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team. The overall objective of this role is to support traders, maintain position records, and improve process efficiency.
SEE ALSO: Fresh Job at Ecobank Nigeria
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Provide support to Treasury and Trade services, Securities, Cash, Trade, Lockbox, Derivatives, Fund Services, Foreign Exchange, etc.
- Open and amend Letters of Credit (L/Cs), process payments and solve customer issues to ensure efficient daily operations
- Provide feedback on project related activities informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Oversee responses to requests and deliverables with internal and external clients and vendors
- Utilize knowledge of how own team coordinates with the sub function and contributes to the objectives of the overall business
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and processes and for the area or function
- Evaluate moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact
- Lead ad hoc projects as required
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- To Supervise Trade ops Customer Service sub-unit with the following additional responsibilities.
- Direct interface with clients and their authorized representatives in the area of documents receipt, signature verifications, pre-processing before pushing them for further processing by the outsourced teams.
- Endorsement of shipping documents to Trade clients or their authorized representatives in line with documented procedures. 1,104 shipping documents endorsed between January and March 2023
- Processing of import duties, NESS fees across the counter for Trade Clients, 1,883 import duties were processed between January and March 2023
- Receipt and pre-processing of Final Exchange Control Documents (FECD) and preparing them for scanning to the TCS/Poland processing team. 954 FECDs were processed from January to March 31 2023
- Submission of Form Ms for Clients who are unable to use the Single Window Platform (SWP) for validation by the TCS Form M processing team
- Coordinating the MCA review process for the department
- Departmental records management in line with records retention schedule.
- Processing of NXP forms and Non-Commercial exports for Clients on the CBN Trade Monitoring System (TRMS).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must have a minimum of 15 years post-graduation experience, out of which at least 10 years must have been in the banking industry and at least 3 years as Senior Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct stakeholder management activities
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
- Effective people management, leadership and development skills
- Bachelor’s degree/Univeristy degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.