> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels & Suites and a member of the Chagoury Group that provides full-time facility related services for clients including building maintenance, custodial services, mailroom operations, shipping, receiving, and administrative support services.
The company is lead by seasoned engineers with years of experience in construction, maintenance, and innovation. The company’s major offices are located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh job at Eko Maintenance Limited.
- Responsible for weekly planning and scheduling of staff duties.
- Supervise and ensure all technical staff carry out their duties appropriately.
- Coordination and arrangement of all staff duties.
- Responsible for monitoring technical staff activities.
- Timely dissemination of duties to staff at the appropriate time.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates must possess a Bachelors degree.
- Strong analytical and communication skill.
- Candidate must be able a good planner and time cautious.
- Be able to handle technical staff and ensure orderliness.
- Candidates must be familiar with technical job duties.
- 2-3 Years experience in related field.
SALARY RANGE: N80,000 – N90,000
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
GENDER : MALE PREFERABLY
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
Deadline: November 30, 2023
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.