|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN).
Marketing Services Coordinator, Creative / Illustrator
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- To produce creative designs that communicate the group’s and bank’s product and corporate messages in line with brand guidelines and policies to ensure brand consistency across all touchpoints.
- To develop concept, strategy and provide direction for the executing briefs
|SEE ALSO: Job Opportunity at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) Insurance Limited|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the alternate (in-house) creative force for major internal and external advertising and communications digital campaigns, ensuring the Banking Group are not totally dependent on external Agencies and consultants for its advertising and communications needs.
- Software proficiency: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Zbrush, Autodesk Maya, Toon Boom Harmony. CorelDraw, Photoshop, Microsoft Office – Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Specialties in these areas will be an added advantage: Art Directing, App + UI Design, Logo Design, Illustration, Infographics, Animation (2D / 3D),s Videography
- Supporting in updating the Group’s and Bank’s Corporate Identity/Brand Style Guide and ensuring that it is adhered to across ALL touch points
- Develop internal and external advertising and communications materials for major corporate, product and subsidiary briefs that require urgent execution such as:
- Videos / Skits
- Desktop and screen savers
- Social media adaptations
- Roll up, Portal & Website Banners
- Inbranch Posters
- DeadMan door designs
- ATM Branding (screen, shield, designs)
- Merchandise designs for events and the brand shop
- Develop creatives that suit brief and digital content calendar through sketches or ‘storyboards’ or ‘roughs’ or ‘scamps’ (print) to communicate ideas
- Regulating and upgrading corporate and visual look and feel of the brand across all social media platforms
- Innovatively redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time using appropriate tools
- Assist external design and production consultants in the development of visuals and brand collaterals, ensuring that the finer points of the brand’s Corporate Identity system, conventions and protocols are strictly adhered to.
- Source, maintain and manage an image bank for use advising on image use rights and obligations, expiration timelines and purchase costs and conditions.
|SEE ALSO: Graduate Job at the US Embassy|