> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Phillips Consulting Limited – We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
Our delivery skills reflect our highly competitive recruitment of bright, vibrant and experienced consultants whose competence we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of account officer at Phillips Outsourcing Services.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Account Receivable Specialist
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Job Recruitment at PZ Cussons
- Sales order release, generating sales invoices, maintaining up to date invoicing records, posting & matching customers’ payments.
- Maintaining customer master data and a reliable record of cheques and cash payment from customers
- Ensuring proper documentation setup for new customers and ensuring existing customers documentations are in line to company’s requirements.
- Conducting credit worthiness analysis check for new credit customers and half yearly credit worthiness review check for existing credit customers, investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries on customers’ account
- Special price margin analysis.
- Account reconciliation, preparing and communicating monthly account statements for all credit customers.
- Maintaining all related accounts receivable files and records for periodic call up and reference
- Daily sales report to General Manager and weekly sales report to Controller and sales team
- Monthly actual aging analysis report to Controller, Sales Team, and General Manager.
- Ensuring timely deposit of cash and cheques received and issuing of receipts to cash customers.
- Periodic AR meetings with the sales team as well as independent follow-up on aged debts and submission of reports to the Controller.
- Preparing monthly VAT schedule and ensuring timely remittance, weekly download of all WHT credit notes from FIRS portal, and posting same to respective accounts.
- Assisting in the annual external audit exercise
- Maintain STRICT confidentiality of organizational information.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by the Controller from time to time.
|SEE ALSO: Job Vacancy at Domino Stores Limited