Providus Bank is an innovative financial institution that offers customized business solutions and advanced products that will not only answer your business and personal needs today, but also steer you into the future.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancy at Providus Bank.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Head, IT Governance and Enterprise Architecture
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: Job Recruitment at Kuda Bank
To facilitate the alignment of Information Technology services with the bank’s business and mission critical objectives by ensuring that IT policies, strategies and resources are directed at creating and protecting value for stakeholders and deployed to effectively achieve the desired business results for the bank.
- Provides expert advice to Management on service delivery and manages the overall IT budget from a planning and governance point of view.
- Develops effective rollout of governance policies and processes for assigned functions and monitors to ensure compliance to define policies, processes, and procedures.
- Provides advice and technical guidance to staff on Information Governance issues (Risk and Standards), including statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinates the identification, assessment, reporting and management of risk in relation to all aspects of information governance (IG) within the bank, including regular review of the Information Asset Risk Register.
- Monitors and reviews to ensure that information security programmes are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies to minimize or eliminate risk and audit findings.
- Reviews and ensures proper monitoring, tracking of all exceptions raised against Technology in risk and audit report and works with other teams within IT to develop remediation plans to address these exceptions. – (IT Compliance Dashboard).
- Ensures the development and the implementation of procedures and controls to ensure compliance with applicable IT policies and relevant regulatory and legal framework for the IT Business Unit of the bank.
- Develops and implements business-relevant metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT Governance programmes, facilitate appropriate resource allocation and enhance the maturity of security and compliance mind-sets across the bank.
- Coordinates the implementation of the Bank’s Integrated Management Systems (ISO standards, COBIT and PCI DSS) policies and monitors to ensure full adherence
- Ensures that documents and accurate record of IT asset inventory as critical inputs to updating the bank’sIT risk register are appropriately documented
- Coordinate efforts to support any IT audits and review, and/or relevant regulatory bodies compliance exercise/investigations
- Conducts IT Process Maturity review to gauge improvement requirements, while ensuring good practice risk mitigation and assessment functions are maintained
- Provides input in the formulation of necessary information security policies, procedures and guidelines, facilitating ISMS awareness among staff and other stakeholders in ensuring sustenance of ISMS in the bank.
- Maintains the flow of both electronic and hard-copied controlled documents, department files and resource materials, including writing document control systems and implementing, logging, tracking and matching batch records as well as coordinating document control issues.
- Maintains, updates and delivers the information security related employee orientation/induction/on boarding, assisting with the maintenance and dissemination of information security policies, procedures and guidelines
- Provides the structure and framework that links IT processes, resources and information systems to enterprise business strategies and objectives.
- Monitors IT processes, service delivery and performance of applications and systems for compliance and to gauge efficiency of operations.
- Liaises with relevant Business Units to facilitate response to all requests for information from internal and external auditors / regulators
- Ensures that documents and accurate record of IT asset inventory as critical inputs to updating the bank’s IT risk register are appropriately documented
- Conducts periodic review of IT department Job profiles and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure all activities are captured and are up to date.
- Developing an IT continuity framework (to ensure continuous services).
- Designs and conducts periodic internal surveys to measure performance of IT services.
- Lead the development and maintenance of enterprise architecture models, ensuring they align with business goals and support strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and IT teams to understand current and future business needs, translating them into actionable architecture requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies, solutions, and methodologies to enhance the overall IT architecture.
- Ensure that the enterprise architecture is scalable, secure, and able to accommodate evolving business requirements.
- Develops and manages the information security training program for all employees and the ecosystem, which includes annual security awareness training, policy specific training, Newsletters, security notifications as well as the global phishing campaign.
- Conducts periodic efficiency and posts deployment review of services IT services for adequacy and calls the attention of responsible Business Units to identified issues/gaps in the system, as well as following up to ensure proper resolution.
- Conducts periodic (quarterly) review of the Technology SWOT analysis document to track improvements and propose revisions and/or additions to policies and procedures strengthen operations, as well as internal controls.
- Analyses and reviews audit findings and follows up with IT Support teams to ensure timely resolution.
SEE ALSO: Graduate Jobs at Wema Bank Plc
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, or related fields
- Possession of a relevant professional certification like ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF, CISA, MCSE etc.
- Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience in the banking industry.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.