> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Wema Bank Plc is a commercial bank which offer offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services, and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients.
If you are among those that want to start a Career with Wema Bank Plc. The Bank is currently recruiting candidates to fill in the vacant position.
Head, Credit Cards Business
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
The Head, Credit Card business position is primarily a marketing, sales and customer support role. The role typically promotes the sales of the credit card, as well as providing necessary customer support, including providing information, advocating for client needs, and resolving complaints from card usage experience.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Build & establish companies Credit Cards Business.
- Responsible for developing a marketing strategy, product value propositions, pricing & positioning for the range of Credit Card products.
- Work with Advertising and PR agencies to ensure visibility and positioning of the Brand & products.
- Responsible for product design, packaging, communication, promotions, and customer insights.
- Responsible for activation, usage & retention programs.
- Develop & implement programs for increasing card spending & improving the % of revolvers.
- Interface with card schemes to ensure compliance, remain conversant with emerging trends and to leverage relationships to the company’s advantage.
- Spearhead Co-brand & affinity programs to enhance market share.
- Monitor operational excellence and propose reengineering.
- Focus on customer orientation, service standard and service quality.
- Explore market to increase business profitability.
- Planning, directing and managing of Sales Team.
- Ensure Compliance issues of regulatory authorities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or scientific discipline is often preferred
- Background knowledge and experience in sales, business, or marketing preferably within Banking.
- Prior exposure to Credit Cards marketing & product development.
- Good knowledge of technical and non-technical brand and product information and can effectively articulate value to consumers.
Deadline: October 26, 2023
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.