> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
KPMG Nigeria is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy.
KPMG is recruiting into vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the latest job at KPMG Nigeria. All Available positions are listed below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
This is a Contract role for 3 months – 1 year. The successful candidate will be responsible for Accounting and finance operations & management.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Financial reporting, taxation, cash flow management/ treasury, bank reconciliation, budgeting, financial analysis.
SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancy at Coca-Cola HBC Nigeria
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Second-Class Lower grade from a reputable university
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- A must be a chartered Accountant (ICAN/ACCA)
- 4-7 years relevant experience
- Have proven work experience leading a finance function
- Have in-depth understanding of financial reporting, taxation, cash flow management/ treasury, bank reconciliation, budgeting, financial analysis etc.
- Experience with presenting at management/ board level
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Deep knowledge of accounting principles including IFRS
- Ability to work with and support the process of implementing accounting software
- Ability to produce financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Ability to support the business to develop long-term business plans/budgets based on these reports
- Ability to review, monitor and manage budgets
- Ability to lead improvement in finance processes and controls
- Proficient in the use of MS Tools especially Excel and Word
- A good team player with the right organisational attitude
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.