SPIE Oil and Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological, and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is recruiting for vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
- Assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC),
- Ensures that the COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to work permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Enters intervention reports in the CMMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the technical reports related to his field,
- Monitors the functioning of utilities and equipment systems which are under his responsibility,
- Performs the diagnostics and trouble shooting in the ICSS and PLC,
- Follows-up the parameter values and alarms in the concerned systems, for condition monitoring purpose,
- Carries out, at the CSR request, any intervention within his field of experience
|SEE ALSO: 3MTT Program Simple Steps To Access Courses On Coursera For Free
- Proposes any relevant action to improve performance and availability of control system.
- Warns support teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts,
- Guaranties that software produced for modification or corrective actions are in conformity with functional analysis,
- Guaranties that control system documentation is up to date