|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience.
The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy.
ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025. Apply for the job opportunities at ENGIE Energy Access. They are currently recruiting for the positions below:
Nigeria Accounting Manager
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job Vacancy at Airtel Nigeria|
- Providing day to day direction and support to the accounting team ensuring expectations are communicated and departmental goals are achieved
- Coaching, training and developing the team, including employee performance evaluations and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Work together with the accounting team to evaluate and improve processes to enhance speed and accuracy of accounting tasks
- Overseeing: Compliance & Taxes, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, financial statements and cost reports, and analysis receipts and disbursements, general journals, fixed assets and month end processes
- Leading and providing oversight for month-end close
- Preparing forecasts and monthly reports
- Developing, implementing and assessing short and long-term programs, goals and objectives for accounting department
- Ensuring that accounting practices, records, controls and decisions are made according to accounting standards and Company policy
- Organizing and manage periodic stock takes and perform inventory reconciliations
- Preparation of statutory accounts and overseeing preparation and completion of the annual tax returns
- Performing other duties as required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 7 years of broad-based accounting/reporting experience, including minimum 3 years supervisory or management experience
- Knowledge of SAP software
- Working knowledge of Nigerian tax laws
- Experience working with and producing management and statutory accounts
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office environment with advanced Excel skills
- -Experience in supervising, evaluating, training and motivating employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working at multinational organizations will be advantageous
- Awareness and ability to demonstrate the importance of ethics & appropriate codes of conduct in the workplace
- Ability to achieve daily targets while attending to impromptu activities that may occur
|APPLY ALSO: Accountant at Fosad Consulting|
ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent accounting qualification i.e. degree in Finance or Accounting.
Nigeria Stock Control Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN)|
- Provide excellent customer service to all ENGIE Energy Access customers at all times
- Attract new and existing customers to the Point of Sale
- Supervise the movement & stock count of EEA inventory to and from the Point of Sale
- Provide periodic reports on customer engagement and stock count to Service Center Center Associate
Deliverables and Activities
- Provide exceptional experience to ENGIE Energy Access customers at all times
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and EEA
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to
- determine best use of resources
- Diagnose technical issues with customer units and accessories and support the after sales service process
- Provide accurate product information to customers
- Support the SCA in the disbursement of inventory (including accessories) to allocated Points of Sale (POS)
- Contribute to ensuring up-to-date and accurate inventory records for Stock audits
- Provide regular reports on sales, support, inventory, and customer data handling and management
- Support the process of receiving, assessing and transferring voluntary and deactivated kits and
- any damaged swap stock back to EEA HQ within one month of receipt at the Centre
- Ensure accurate and high quality information is added into EEA data systems.
- Help collect data on customer feedback and satisfaction
- Escalate any unresolved issues or questions to your supervisor/ manager
- Ensure all EEA customers have a great end-to-end customer experience
Qualification and Requirement:
- Candidate should be fluent in English and at least 1 other local language from the region you are applying
- Critical thinking skills.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Competent with using Microsoft Office packages, and other Google products such as Forms, Sheets, Docs and Slides etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is able to work independently.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a smartphone.
|APPLY ALSO: Job at NorthWest Petroleum and Gas Company|
- A Minimum of OND
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.