Our organization was established to conduct Insurance business in a professional, ethical and customer-focused manner and has remained committed to these values over the years.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Latest Recruitment at Cornerstone Insurance Plc.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 36 Recruitment 2024 / How to Apply
- Review and provide legal advice on all contract documents.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management especially on contract management.
- Provide and interpret legal information and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external Lawyers.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
|SEE ALSO: Federal Fire Service FFS Recruitment 2024 / How to Apply
- Provide support to the compliance function as may be required from time to time
- Ensure appropriate record keeping and documentations of information.
- LL.B (Hons.) B.L
- LLM will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Windows, Power Point, Word and Excel or similar programs required.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.