> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Egbin Power Plc. is recruiting for vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the latest recruitment at Egbin Power Plc. All available positions are listed below:
Senior Engineer Machinist
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Interpret Sketches, designs, drawings or instructions to create required components.
- Plan the sequence of necessary steps to help complete any jobs.
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting, bending and any other fabrication process.
- Perform optimal machine selection for component specification and material type.
- Conduct setting up of machine variables to reduce defects and optimise results.
- Design tools, fixtures or experimental parts to meet plant special engineering needs.
- Perform quality checks to ensure no defects after the job is carried out.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Perform routine machine maintenance and repair minor damages.
- Review final output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects.
- Ensure that all operations adhere to plant & workshop safety protocols
- Set up, adjust, or operate basic or specialized machine tools used to perform precision machining operations.
- Set up and operate metalworking, welding, or cutting equipment.
- Liaise with operation and maintenance personnel to exchange technical information.
- Evaluate machining procedures and recommend changes or modifications for improved efficiency or adaptability.
- Advise management on materials being used for finished products.
|SEE ALSO: Fresh Job at Qatar Airways|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Tech./HND or M.Sc. or its equivalent in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years working in the same or similar role
Skills and Competencies
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Proven experience as a machinist.
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines (lathes, grinders, rollers, CNC machines etc.)
- Ability to use a wide array of precision tools to take accurate measurements.
- Excellent knowledge of material property
- Good analytical skills.
- Understanding of safety standards and protocols
- Team player who can lead a project team to achieve objectives.
- Ability to see projects through to completion.
- Able to work independently and meet up with deadlines.
- Strong oral, written, interpersonal and illustrative communication skills as the role requires interaction with different levels of professionals.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.