> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Kuda Bank is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more.
Kuda Bank is recruiting for the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to review the available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now to fill the latest recruitment at Kuda Bank.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Jobs at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
- Be responsible for all due diligence record keeping processes, data analytics and MI reporting
- Utilize banking systems to investigate and research transactional information to ensure that financial crimes requirements are met
- Effectively collaborate with key internal stakeholders -Internal Audit, Data Analytics, Legal, and Fraud teams in handling investigations, setting up controls, monitoring and reporting.
- Support in areas relating to AML/CFT, KYC, Fraud and AB&C policies
- Assist the law enforcement agencies in financial crime investigations, fact-finding, transaction monitoring and reporting.
- Monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of the Nigeria compliance program and wider governance in addressing international, systemic issues and risks consistently.
- Support the Head of Compliance to coordinate and roll out training & awareness across key areas under the financial crime umbrella as well as conduct in developing a strong compliance culture
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks across financial services, specifically the payment service provider landscape, In-depth knowledge of financial crime (not isolated to AML/CTF) and regulatory compliance
- Evidence of ACAMS/ICA/ACFCS certification
- Previous experience in dealing with regulators including the Financial Conduct Authority and other external stakeholders/law enforcement
- Effective and comfortable in dealing with and liaising with a range of internal stakeholders across the business
- Previous experience in scaling up and working for a start-up in a fast-paced Fintech environment
- In depth experience in implementing compliance frameworks that are scaling globally
- Display a high level of emotional intelligence, good communication & interpersonal skills.
|SEE ALSO: Job Opening at Sahara Group
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.