> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
The Coca-Cola Company (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Coca-Cola HBC Nigeria.
Consumer Insights Manager – Emerging Categories
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
Leads development of insights learning plan, including Identifying key insights-driven opportunities and threats by category and channel Function Related Activities
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Lead development of insights learning plan, including Identifying key insights-driven opportunities and threats by category and channel
- Define insights protocols and deliver insights to Africa Operating Unit Categories for brand strategy
- Development of creative strategy insights in support of business and creative brief, early and late-stage creative development, consumer co-creation, evaluation and testing.
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Africa Operating Unit Categories to support launch of new regional and local brands, driving the innovation pipeline, development of visual identity for regional and local brands and development marketing campaigns for regional & local brands
- Development of innovation opportunity identification, concept development and assessment, product and packaging development, early and late-stage consumer co-creation, evaluation and testing.
- Application of product-concept testing protocols for innovation projects
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Integrated Marketing to support package design, design guidance and standards and apply thinking marketing around E2E consumer journey (Experience Orchestration and Experience Consistency)
- Collaborate with integrated Marketing to understand and incorporate category consumer and consumption insights
- Define and action testing protocols for integrated Marketing campaigns
- Perform ad hoc research (e.g., for global campaigns and innovation projects)
- Function network contribution, share insights from Africa Operating Unit and learnings (including from successful localized campaigns), capabilities development, and apply best practices from the global Human Insights network
- Provide insights consult support for related Africa Operating Unit functions
- Africa Operating Unit Consumer Insights Lead will carry out duties equally through her/his team (including situational coaching and talent development) and individually; and interacting regularly with the Insights Lead, Insights Team, Global Insights lead, with Marketing Lead and broader Marketing, Strategy and Customer &Commercial teams.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience including Consumer Insights, Market Research, Analysis, preference for additional Marketing, Innovation, experience.
- Knowledge in Market research techniques
- Knowledge in Insight approaches, trends and latest industry thinking.
- Marketing execution experience.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.