> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Egbin Power Plc. is recruiting for vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the latest vacancy at Egbin Power Plc. All available positions are listed below:
Risk Management Engineer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Assist in developing risk policies, processes and reporting standards that define the Company’s risk strategy and appetite in line with its business objectives and global best practices.
- Assist in ensuring that controls, skills, and systems are in place to enable compliance with the Company’s policies and standards.
- Assist in ensuring risk management infrastructures that support the risk management process are in place.
- Support processes are in place to facilitate the identification, measurement, assessment, monitoring, and controlling of risks in the Company.
- Provide the Management with practical, cost-effective recommendations for mitigating risks.
- Promote risk awareness and provide education and training on risk management.
- Conduct company-wide Risk Self-Assessment and develop and maintain a comprehensive Risk Register.
- Provide assurance on the effectiveness of risk treatments and related control activities.
- Ensure proper documentation to ensure consistency of actual control descriptions, control registers, flow charts and related procedures; and
- Support the annual review and update of the Company’s risk management policies and procedures.
|SEE ALSO: Graduate Job at Deloitte Nigeria|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in power-related engineering discipline with a minimum of second-class lower
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in steam or gas turbine generating station.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Risk management software abilities is a plus.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.