The company is currently engaged in the bulk storage and distribution of refined petroleum products (PMS, AGO, and DPK) and Liquefied Natural Gas (LPG), also known as cooking gas. The company through its state-of-the-art storage terminal in Port-Harcourt has positioned itself as a reputable player in the downstream oil and gas sector.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest vacancy at Stockgap Fuels Limited.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria
SEE ALSO: Graduate Job at Beacongate Limited
- To ensure the implementation and full adherence to Stockgap Fuels HSE Policies, Procedures, Programs and industry wide best practices in line with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 in all project areas. -Develop, establish and coordinate an effective corporate Health, Safety and Environment System that complies with ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and other local and International regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the prevention, reporting, and corrective measures for all accidents/incidents in the organization.
- Monitor and ensure compliance to good housekeeping on site and ensure adherence to JHA/JSA and PTW.
- Perform site inspection to ensure the prevention of any environmental incidence or product leaks such as spill, indiscriminate venting, run-offs
- Carry out daily inspection at the Facility.
- Drive compliance and the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) on the site
- Collect and analyse MSDS for safe handling of products and chemical within the terminal.
- Conduct and ensure HSE Toolbox talks daily or as occasion demands.
- Perform site Inspections on all Emergency response equipment such Fire Extinguisher, First box, Water hydrants & Hoses.
- Ensure contractors participate in Emergency Response Plans – carrying out of Drills Fire, Medevac, Spill etc.
- Ensure and assist in conducting HSE induction for Contractors and visitors to project site.
- Drive the compliance to ensure improvement in reporting safety observations, hazards and incidents.
- Respond to all emergency issues, reports such as Near miss, unsafe acts/conditions, accidents and follow up for close out.
- Prepare locations for HSE meetings and trainings.
- Perform other activities/duties assigned by the Group Head, HSE.
SEE ALSO: Latest Job Vacancy at Sahara Group
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc./HND) in Engineering, Sciences.
- HSE Certifications – HSE level 1.2 & 3, MISTDO, Basic Fire Fighting, Work at height.
- OSHA Certification
- Minimum of FIVE (5) years relevant working experience in the Safety and/or Environment role in the Oil & Gas or Manufacturing Industry
- Must Reside in Abuja
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.