|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
JMG has been asserting its excellence as a leader in the power generation industry. Our strong partnership with FG Wilson, a trademark under the recognized Caterpillar Inc. brand portfolio and the world’s front-runner manufacturer of Perkins generators has given us the foundation to steer the industry in the direction of quality, support and innovation to become today the world’s largest FG Wilson dealer.
We have set up over 20 technical service centers that operate round the clock. With our dedicated 24/7 help desk and over 100 fully equipped engineering teams spread out across Nigeria, we rapidly reach out to all our clients’ requests.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Maintenance Supervisor at JMG Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND –BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Vacancy at Eko Maintenance Limited|
- Oversee and direct preventive maintenance activities among the maintenance team.
- Check daily and maintain the condition of all production equipment and machines.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepare mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Supervise the implementation of preventative/annual equipment maintenance programs, reducing equipment downtime and spoilage significantly.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly preventive maintenance plans.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provide technical advice and solutions for equipment issues.
- Coach and provide guidance to maintenance team on maintenance activities.
- Drive route cause analyses over machine or process safety failures.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Job at MasterCard Foundation Nigeria|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. BE. Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical or equivalent is a plus. Min 7-8 years of proven work experience in general factory mechanical machinery, plant & equipment.
Salary Range: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: September 20, 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.