We are pleased to inform the general public that the University of Benin Teaching Hospital is recruiting suitably qualified candidates in the medical and health field to fill the following vacant positions. Please note that the University of Benin Teaching Hospital Recruitment application form is absolutely free. Do not pay any sum of money to any individual.
The University of Benin Teaching Hospital was taken over by the Federal Government on April 1st, 1975 as the fifth teaching hospital coming after Ibadan Teaching Hospital and Lagos Teaching Hospital.
The Institution has been decisively responding to challenges as they arise, to the extent that the UBTH could boastfully say that it has effectively discharged its Mandate.
|SEE ALSO: Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Current Recruitment/ How to Apply|
For over forty years now, the Tertiary Referral Hospital, widely acknowledged as a Centre of Excellence, has remarkably and effectively served as the last port of call for expert management of diverse and varied disease conditions in Edo, Delta, part of Kogi and Ondo state which largely from its catchment area and sometimes further away.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Residency Training Programme
Location: Benin, Edo
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Residency Training Programme of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital in the following disciplines/posts:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Child Health
- Chemical Pathology
- Orthopedics & Traumatology / Burns & Plastics
- Maxillofacial Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Periodontics Dentistry
- Oral Diagnosis & Radiology
- Oral Pathology & Medicine.
- Medical Microbiology
- Morbid Anatomy (Histopathology)
- Mental Health
- Community Health
- Family Medicine
|SEE ALSO: Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021/ How to Apply|
- Candidate for the post of Registrar II in any of the specialities must possess an MBBS Degree from a recognized University (by MDCN) plus the Primary Fellowship Certificate in the intended course of study.
- In addition to the above, candidates must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or possess an Exemption letter, whichever is applicable.
This is as applicable in the Federal Civil Service of the Federation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain their Application Forms from “The Human Resources Division” between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm weekdays only.
Completed Application Forms should be returned either by post or hand to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Benin Teaching Hospital,
P. M. B. 1111, Benin City,
Interview: Shortlisted candidates would be required to attend an interview on the date above in the Hospital’s VIP Lounge
|SEE ALSO: Ongoing Recruitment at Jumia Nigeria, Dangote Group|
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for an interview
Deadline: 16th August 2021.
Interview Date: 31st August 2021 by 10:00 am.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.