The National Population Commission (NPC) has begun the approval process for enumerators for the 2023 Population and Housing Census, scheduled for March 29th to April 2nd, 2023.
If you applied for the adhoc staff position, you can now check your application status. Approved applicants can then submit their bank details as required by the NPC through the portal.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
No payment of any kind is required from the ad-hoc staff at all stages of the census process. Please, kindly report any act of extortion indicating the screening venue and State of the incident to NPC social media platforms or call the NPC hotline 07000236787
|SEE ALSO: Census 2023: NPC Issues Advice on Recruitment Screening
Follow these steps to check your status and submit your bank details correctly.
Check Your NPC Application Status & Submit Bank Details for 2023 Census
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Go to https://2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
- Click on “Check Application Status”
- Enter your “Application Code” or NIN number
- Click “PROCEED” and wait a few minutes
- Check your “Application Status: Pending or Approved”
- If approved, click “Submit Bank Details”
- Enter your correct Account Number and select bank.