Nigerian Army has unveiled the method of application for its new recruitment exercise.
Here are the steps, according to a statement shared on Twitter.
1. Go online and visit NA webpage at: recruitment.army.mil.ng and choose DSSC option from the page.
2. You will be redirected to the page where you can read the qualification criteria for the ongoing DSSC courses.
3. Click on the “Apply Now” button for the DSSC as per your qualification and Corps of choice.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
4. At the prompt, you will be required to select if you are serving or have served in the Armed Forces of Nigeria. Choose the appropriate option and proceed.
5. If you do not have an account click on “Sign Up” (a verification will be sent to your email) or enter your login details and log in.
“Fill out the form and ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
- Passport photograph.
- Educational certificates.
- Evidence of membership of any professional body.
- Certificate of state of origin.
- Birth certificate or age declaration.
It added that “Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application.
The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of any Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from an applicant’s state of origin.
Successful applicants would be required to take a written examination at assigned examination centres. Successful candidates would present their printed application forms (photo-slips, guarantors form, attestation form etc) at the Examination Centres and subsequently to the Selection Board during interview.
Deadine: All applications must be submitted online no later than February 23, 2024.’
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.