With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of sales officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
|SEE ALSO: Young Innovative Builders YIB Program 2023/2024 / How to Apply
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
To Sell the Agri-Input products to existing and new customers; maintain & ensure customer retention and loyalty. Ensure the execution of the agreed strategies and programs leading to the attainment of Company sales objectives within the territory.
- Drive the sales of all inputs among current and new consumers, across all channels, and ensure the territory’s sales goals are accomplished.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the customers and other Stakeholders (VCD, Agronomy & Partners) to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Follow-up and ensure prompt delivery of customer sales orders and sales incentives/rebates.
- Liaise with VCD and Agronomy to ensure that opportunities created are taken up in sales and that best practices developed by Agronomy are scaled to more farmers and dealers for more impact.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive customer database to ensure right customer spread within territory of coverage.
- Collaborate with VCD, Agronomy and Partners at all farmers’ events to take advantage of opportunity to secure sale of Agri-Inputs.