We strive to maintain a work environment where everyone can apply and develop skills and talents consistent with our values and business objectives. This applies to every employee, regardless of location, gender, ethnicity, and physical abilities.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Responsible for the security of Shell’s human and physicals assets in Shell Nigeria Gas – SNG (including offices, facilities and projects) as well as planning, scheduling and managing security escorts in SNG areas of operations.
Incumbent will also serve as contract holder for the major security contracts in SNG.
- Conduct Security Risk Assessment (SRA) for Shell personnel, facilities and operations/activities in SNG.
- Produce and deploy Facility Security Plans (FSP) for the key facilities and activities in SNG operations, drawing from recommendations from the SRA.
- Implement adequate and fit-for-purpose security counter-measures to manage identified risks to ALARP.
- Manage all security activities, including access control, demonstrably reflecting Shell HSSE strategy, policy and guidelines.
- Maintain close operational relationship and liaison with Government Security Agencies in operational areas of SNG and SPY Police Command to deliver value to the business.
- Provide regular briefing and awareness sessions on VPSHR to deployed Government Security personnel to SNG operations, facilities and projects.
- Review contractors’ activity/project security plans and produce bridging documents as required
- Monitor (in conjunction with SIS) changes in the security climate and advise SNG leadership on Security Operating Levels (SOL) in areas of operations.
- Carry out field visits and confirm/review adequacy of counter-measures deployed on site.
- Act as Contract Holder to assigned security contracts in SNG, and effectively manage the Security Services contract to ensure value for money for the company.
- Manage HSE issues in SNG security and Coordinate Security Road Transport Investigations resulting from security activities.
- Conduct periodic Security Risk Assessments (SRA) for land transport in SNG, and ensure that required security mitigations are in place for all movements.
- Managing/improving relationship with the High Command (Police Area Commanders, DPOs etc) of security agencies around company’s operational areas to guarantee and facilitate continuous support.
- Haphazard scheduling of trips due to ad-hoc and sometimes emergency requests
- Being able to effectively cover SNG operations that span across five states and still expanding.
|SEE ALSO:FG To Begin Recruitment Of Humanitarian Aid Workers On Monday
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years of industrial security experience, including managing security in complex environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; strategic thinker with good data management skill
- Demonstrable leadership skills and experience in leading and managing teams.
- Track record of high level of performance over an extended period.
- An analytical mind and well-developed interpersonal skills for interaction with Stakeholders at different levels within and outside the organization.
- A strong and committed team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click this link
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.