> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Union Bank of Nigeria (“UBN”) was established in 1917 and is one of Nigeria’s long-standing and most respected financial institutions, offering a portfolio of banking services to individuals, SMEs, commercial and corporate clients.
We are committed to being widely recognised as a highly respected provider of quality banking services. Our ambition is hinged on successfully delivering against six strategic pillars including quality of our customer experience, client base, talent, banking platform, professional standards and earnings.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Union Bank of Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2023.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
- The ideal candidate for this data engineer role is a skilled professional responsible for designing, implementing, and managing data infrastructure.
- They play a critical role in collecting, storing, and processing data, ensuring it is accessible and usable for data analysts and scientists.
- The data engineer works with various data sources, databases, and big data technologies to create efficient data pipelines.
- They are proficient in programming languages like Python and SQL and work with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tools to cleanse and transform data.
- The data engineer will collaborate closely with data scientists and analysts to understand their data requirements and ensure the data infrastructure meets those needs.
- Their work is instrumental in helping the organization make data-driven decisions, optimize processes, and derive valuable insights from vast datasets.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of data warehousing and cloud computing are essential attributes for you to be successful in this role.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.