> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators.
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potential.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of accounts assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Accounts Assistant (Fixed Asset)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
To consolidate Group PPE movement schedule and support in the preparation of the company PPE movement schedule while ensuring proper and accurate record keeping and accounting of all company fixed assets in the register.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Consolidate and support the group PPE (Property plant & equipment schedule) movement while ensuring proper and accurate record keeping and accounting of all company fixed assets in the register.
- Carry out capex code and budget monitoring creation for subsidiaries & resolve all capex related issues.
- Transfer of CWIP (Capital work in progress) for Subsidiaries; by setting up journals for transferring of completed projects to fixed asset.
- Manage capitalization of fixed assets for subsidiaries.
- Prepare report showing list of projects approved & capex spent for the month.
- Prepare monthly report showing transfers from CWIP to PPE & report showing list of each capex project Vs budget.
- Set up and create fixed assets account for each items of assets in the module for subsidiaries and support same for FMN.
- Prepare sales proceeds & asset disposal schedule.
- Provide support documents to auditors when necessary and as at when due.
- Provide support to assistant accountant when necessary & assist FMN GL manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have good analytical & problem- solving skills.
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively with a team.
- OND in Accounting, Finance, and other related courses.
- Professional qualification in accounting, finance, banking, or economics, ICAN/ ATS is an added advantage.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.