> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Primera Africa Finance Group is a financial services firm that provides a range of services to clients across the African continent. Our goal is to provide bespoke financial solutions, in the most professional and efficient manner to meet our clients’ individual needs.
Senior Human Capital Operations Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Manage employee welfare and relations.
- Manage payroll schedule, and deductions of staff monthly loan repayment before sending to finance for disbursement. Computes staff exit entitlements for final review by the Head of Human Capital Operations.
- Completes, checks, and processes HR-related forms and documents in accordance with established guidelines so that HR-related matters are administered quickly and accurately.
- Respond to inquiries and assist employees and managers in completing HR-related forms to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete.
- Follow-up with employees, managers, or external agencies (e.g., HMO, government departments, insurance providers) to verify that the information provided is accurate and complete.
- Maintain employee records manually and in a human resources information system (HRIS) so that information is accurate. Data managed may include personal information; job history; insurance documentation; leave accrual records; and details of illness, absences, transfers, salary progression, and promotion and redeployment letters.
- Coordinate and guarantee that processes as well as HR programmes are being correctly carried out.
- Conduct the payroll process based on the inputs from the using HRIS: produce payroll documents and reports, ensure payments of all the components of salary, and treat all payroll queries.
- Help employees with HMO registration, reimbursements, and benefits.
- Manage the administration of vacation and working time through the dedicated system for optimum productivity and work-life balance.
- Manage employee onboarding. Review staff credentials, documentation, and filing.
- Review and manage all Internal Communications
Required Skills & Competencies
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Operations Officer or similar role.
- Good knowledge of labor law and global best practice.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems and automation
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Team management skill
- Excellent talent engagement and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Deadline: Nov 2, 2023
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.