> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
IITA (International Institute of Tropical Agriculture) is guided by an ambitious strategy–to lift 11.5 million people out of poverty and revitalize 7.5 million hectares of farmland by 2020. We are a nonprofit organization founded in 1967, governed by a Board of Trustees, and supported by several countries.
As one of 15 research centers in the CGIAR, a global partnership for a food secure future, IITA is engaged in several CGIAR Research Programs (CRPs). Our mission is to enhance food security and improve livelihoods in Africa through research for development (R4D).
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest job at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture – IITA.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Kano | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Recruitment at Canon Nigeria|
- Coordinate training programs on the YAS project across four locations in collaboration with the Agrihub staff.
- Coordinate knowledge transfer and skill development through interactive and participatory training methodologies for 10,000 youths within three (3) years.
- Design and develop training programs that address the identified needs and align with sustainable agribusiness practices.
- Develop training materials that are contextually relevant and accessible to the target beneficiaries.
- Coordinate thorough assessments to identify the training needs of beneficiaries for appropriate training interventions and knowledge dissemination.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training sessions, collecting feedback for continuous improvement
- Liaise with the Agribusiness Hub Managers to ensure that logistical requirements such as venues, transportation, and training materials are organized and managed effectively.
- Coordinate training report writing for submission to the donor.
- Oversee the intervention programs of WATEA project as the Regional Focal Point (RFP) in the States assigned and ensure regular reporting.
- Manage partnerships with regional partners and support activity implementation
- Support the assessment of assigned region’s technical schools, colleges, and companies with the potential to employ youth, support surveys and data collection for studies, and help maintain the stakeholders’ database.
- Responsible for on-the-ground monitoring of activities and reports to the Project Administrator.
- Perform any other job-related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Jobs at Unilever Nigeria Plc|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/HND in Agriculture Science, Agricultural Extension Rural Development or other related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing a similar role in a well-structured environment.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good communication skills (writing, reading, and speaking).
- Have the ability to use basic Microsoft software (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- Have strong multi-tasking abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Have proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- We offer highly competitive salaries with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.