> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Unilever Plc – We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the latest jobs at Unilever Nigeria Plc.
Territory Manager, Ketu
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos, Bauchi, Abakaliki | Nigeria.
The Territory Sales Manager primarily ensures availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors (KD) and channels.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level.
- Manages Distributor sales resources.
- Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS.
- Handles KD AND CUSTOMERS complaints at KD level.
- Takes responsibility for the successful landing of various initiatives e.g. EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level.
- Drives sales target within the assigned territory
- Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
- Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales, FMCG experience is desirable
- Postgraduate in marketing/sales (Optional)
- Communication, Coaching, Negotiation and Relationship Management Skills
- Must be a thinker and a doer
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and interest in data analysis
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.