IITA (International Institute of Tropical Agriculture) is guided by an ambitious strategy–to lift 11.5 million people out of poverty and revitalize 7.5 million hectares of farmland by 2020. We are a nonprofit organization founded in 1967, governed by a Board of Trustees, and supported by several countries.
As one of 15 research centers in the CGIAR, a global partnership for a food secure future, IITA is engaged in several CGIAR Research Programs (CRPs). Our mission is to enhance food security and improve livelihoods in Africa through research for development (R4D).
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of administrative assistant at IITA – International Institute of Tropical Agriculture.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
|SEE ALSO: N-Power Backlog Payment Glitches Currently Being Cleared
- Support as building wardens for three (3) buildings and report issues within the building to the Head, West Africa Hub.
- Carry out logistics, prepare travel plans, accommodation plans and other related logistics for events that have been assigned to the Hub Administration Office.
- Develop travel advances and expense claims for Scientists and other team members working in the building.
- Perform oracle input for requests for purchase (RFP), etc.
- Perform any other job-related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- BSc/HND in Business Administration, Public Administration or related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience performing a similar role in a well-structured environment.
COMPETENCIES:The ideal candidate must:
- Be fluent in English Language.
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have the knowledge of Oracle EBS.
- Have good communication and organizational skills.
- Be experienced and familiar with a multi-cultural environment.
- Be experience with MS Office.
- Have the ability to multi-task and eye for detail.
|SEE ALSO: Sales Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc / How to Apply
- We offer highly competitive salaries with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
How To Apply:Interested and qualified applicants should click this link
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.