The U.S. Consulate General – A diplomatic mission is a group of people from one state or an international inter-governmental organization (such as the United Nations) present in another state to represent the sending state/organization officially in the receiving state.
Apply now for the role of administrative assiatant at the US Consulate General. All Available positions are listed below:
CLO Administrative Assistant
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: SSCE – NCE – OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- The Community Liaison Office Administrative Assistant (CLO Administrative Assistant) provides administrative support to the Community Liaison Office.
- The job holder works under the supervision of the CLO Coordinator and collaborates with the entirety of the CLO staff (CLO Coordinator and Assistant CLO Coordinator) to support the office in successful programming under all eight Areas of Responsibility (family member employment; crisis management and security; education; communications and outreach; guidance and referral; welcoming, orientation, and departures; community liaison; and events planning), to develop and maintain key contacts, and to manage information that benefits the morale and welfare of the entire Mission.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of two (2) years administrative/office experience is required.
- Basic understanding of the Foreign Service concept and the structure of the U.S. federal government. Knowledge of general principles of office administration and management. Standard knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Completion of High School is required.
Salary: USD $40,488 /Per Year
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.