> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer, Digital Engagement
Job Identification: 422
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Business and Financial performance:
- Drive the design and management of digital client journey from awareness, engagement, consideration to conversion, connecting our owned digital platforms with external channels and capitalizing on marketing technology to uplift engagement capabilities
- Work collaboratively with various internal stakeholders
- Engage customers and prospects in a manner that informs them and builds affinity with the Ecobank brand and our product offering
- Drive conversations with prospective customers and move them along the sales funnel
- Prepare and run virtual events where customers may engage with product managers about Ecobank services
Leadership and people management:
- Lead a team of digital sales agents who engage prospects and customers via digital communications channels
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality of communication between Ecobank representatives and customers or prospects
- Embody a culture of effective storytelling in selling Consumer Bank products
|SEE ALSO: Latest Recruitment at Citibank Nigeria Ltd|
Process controls and operational excellence:
- Liaise with Product managers to monitor effectiveness of engagement activities in driving business, making adjustments where necessary
- Comply with all Consumer Bank’s policies and procedures
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in a consumer banking-based line of business
- Demonstrated excellence in persuasive communication.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal attributes:
- Experience working with non-core staff to achieve a business objective
- Interpersonal skills and leadership abilities
- Excellent organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently towards a goal
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Deadline 20th October, 2023; 19:12
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.