> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Owens and Xley Consults is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
Owens and Xley is recruiting into a vacant position in their organization. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Apply now for the role of Executive Assistant at Owens and Xley Consult. See below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Work with the CEO to manage the Executive calendar effectively.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep her informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Keep the CEO updated on emerging issues that may affect the CEO’s agenda.
- Draft documents prepared under the direction of the CEO including letters, reports, presentations, etc.
- Identify issues of confidentiality, follow procedures and policies to ensure privacy and confidentiality.
- Prepare agendas for meetings in a timely manner.
- Record minutes accurately and distribute within the agreed timeframes.
- Ensure the timely booking of flights and hotel arrangements as directed.
- Undertake and assist in the completion of special projects as directed.
- Liaise with internal and external parties in a professional manner that demonstrates the vision, mission, culture, and values of the company.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and other internal departments whilst maintaining credibility, trust, and support with senior management, and other members of staff.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or a related field.
- 1 – 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Indepth knowledge of the fashion, lifestyle or hospitality industry.
- Google and Microsoft office suite proficiency.
- Project management skills.
- Familiarity with office productivity tools and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Ability to plan and prioritise tasks and schedules.
- Ability to take initiative,and be accountable for results.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly (Net) plus other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: [email protected] using “Executive Assistant” as the subject of the mail.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.