|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
We are hiring a knowledgeable Freight and Logistics Operations Coordinator to join our Supply Chain Solutions Operations Team
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
|APPLY ALSO: Business Development Executive at AGL Consulting Limited|
- Initiating and executing International Freight Operations.
- Coordinating and running Domestic Cargo and Courier Operations.
- Sourcing new Third party (3PL) transporters to bring in their Trucks under our fleet.
- Liaise with Customers/Partners to ensure loads are given to us and that our trucks are attended to expeditiously. Ensuring that loading and unloading operations are done speedily.
- Manage, supervise and monitor fleet operations and Drivers, both for Alpine-owned and 3P Trucks, ensuring that trucks are available for operations, well utilized, and on-time managed.
General Operations running activities:
- Maintain and manage all databases relating to transportation activities, and ensure that all vehicle papers/documents are obtained and are up to date at all times.
- Manage all issues relating to road authorities such as Police, VIO, FRSC, local council, and emblem.
- Ensure compliance with safety standards in transportation functions
- Ensure maintenance of vehicles in good running condition.
- Initiate cost-efficiency measures in transportation operations. Assist in mapping out routes for the crew so as to achieve optimal delivery and TAT.
- Develop internal and external customer relationships. Manage and resolve issues relating to the crew to ensure efficient and effective operations.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Executive at Hantec Markets|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Academic qualification of either an OND, HND or Bachelor’s degree from a recognized high Institution.
- The ideal candidate should be aged below 35 years Old.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to effectively. produce and distribute information across different units within and outside the firm.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also to lead a team.
- Excellent analytical skills, good negotiation skills, and excellent decision-making ability.
- Good customer service skills and knowledge of basic customer service procedures.
- Have at least 2 years experience working in a structured Integrated Logistics Company, spent directly running Freight and International Courier operations.
- Computer Literacy – Internet use, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint knowledge.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.