> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Rainoil Oil and Gas Company is a leading downstream oil marketing company; its primary products include (PMS), Diesel (AGO), and Kerosene (DPK). Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994, commencing operations in May 1997. In 1999, Rainoil Limited acquired its first service station.
Rainoil has finance facilities in excess of USD170 million from different banks for the importation of petroleum products. With a staff strength of over 500 trained personnel, we have developed a strong track record of quality product and service delivery.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the fresh job at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Vacancy at NestOil Plc
- To manage and maintain the network infrastructure of Rainoil, as well as the acquisition, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of computer hardware devices
- To manage all software applications running on the hardware devices and ensure that they provide adequate support to Rainoil in order to achieve set objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides robust IT platforms and infrastructure to support Rainoil Logistics business operations.
- Assists in implementing IT strategies, policies, and procedures
- Plans, designs, and maintains data networks and servers
- Provides technical support to users on network issues
- Administers day-to-day operations of networks and servers
- Implements LAN/WAN maintenance and management procedures.
- Establishes and maintains user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges on the company intranet
- Installs, supports, and maintains both physical and virtual network servers and appliances
- Oversees the day-to-day operation of computer networks within Rainoil Logistics
- Liaises with the Internet Service Providers and other vendors for cost effective services in line with Service Level Agreements
- Maintains computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers and ensures that these are prepared and ready to be used
- Assists the Team Lead, Information Technology in the deployment of computer hardware around the company
- Manages relationship with service providers to ensure seamless, cost effective and hitch free internet connectivity
- Maintains logs and records of daily data communication transactions, problems, and remedial actions
- Provides support and maintenance to the business’ software and applications
- Installs client/server applications and essential software patches, carries out any required maintenance of applications and identifies compatibility issues, escalating appropriately
- Supervises and performs hands on training for computer users and operators.
- Develops and executes company-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plans with respect to software, data, and applications
- Performs the addition, removal and updates of staff data and access rights in line with the information security policy.
|SEE ALSO: Latest Jobs at Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience: 2-5 years’ experience as an IT Officer.
- Qualification: B.Sc/HND in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related course. Minimum of Second Class Upper.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.